- Register to participate
- Add email@example.com to your address book to ensure you receive our emails
- Set your browser to accept cookies (see below)
- Review Library resources
- Read the Guidelines
- Log in to post comments
- Follow the Ground Rules when posting comments
WebDialogues are built to work best in the latest desktop and mobile browsers. Older browsers might display differently styled renderings of lesser or unreadable quality. WebDialogues are built on Bootstrap for front-end web development. Check Bootstraps Browser and Device Support website for current information.
We support the latest versions of these browsers:
- Chrome (Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android)
- Safari (Mac OS X and iOS)
- Firefox (Mac OS X, Windows, Android)
- Internet Explorer (Windows)
- Opera (Mac OS X, Windows)
To log in, set your web browser to accept Cookies.
- PC: Firefox - Tools/Options/Privacy
- PC: Internet Explorer - Tools/Internet Options/Privacy/Advanced - check "Override automatic cookie handling," select "Accept under First-party Cookies," select "Accept under Third-party Cookies," check "Always allow session Cookies"
- Mac OSX: Safari - Preferences/Security/Accept Cookies
- Mac OSX: Firefox - Preferences/Privacy/Cookies
Need Additional Help?Contact the WebDialogues Team.