- Register to participate
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure you receive our emails
- Set your browser to accept cookies (see below)
- Review Library resources
- Read the Guidelines
- Log in to post comments
- Follow the Ground Rules when posting comments
WebDialogues are built to work best in the latest desktop and mobile browsers, meaning older browsers might display differently styled, though fully functional, renderings of certain components. We support the latest versions of these browsers:
- Chrome (Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android)
- Safari (Mac and iOS only, as the Windows version is being abandoned)
- Firefox (Mac, Windows)
- Internet Explorer
- Opera (Mac, Windows)
To log in, set your web browser to accept Cookies.
- PC: Firefox - Tools/Options/Privacy
- PC: Internet Explorer - Tools/Internet Options/Privacy/Advanced - check "Override automatic cookie handling," select "Accept under First-party Cookies," select "Accept under Third-party Cookies," check "Always allow session Cookies"
- Mac OSX: Safari - Preferences/Security/Accept Cookies
- Mac OSX: Firefox - Preferences/Privacy/Cookies
Need Additional Help?Contact the WebDialogues Team.